|Place of Origin:||Shenzhen, China|
|Certification:||CE, FCC, RoHS, ISO9001:2015|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 set|
|Packaging Details:||pearl cotton, carton|
|Delivery Time:||7-10 working days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
|Supply Ability:||1000 sets per month|
|Material:||Stainless Steel For Phone Unit, Cold Rolled Steel For Pillar||Weather Resistant:||IP65|
|Size:||2703 *340 *300 (mm)||Power Supply:||PoE, Or External Power Supply|
|Color:||Bule, Orange, Yellow (or Optional)||Warranty:||2 Years|
|Net Weight:||130 KG||Vandal Resistant:||Yes|
campus emergency phones,
emergency call stations,
VoIP Emergency Phone Tower With Flasher
VoIP Emergency Telephone Tower with Flasher for Campus, Roadside PoE supply SOS Telephone
JR321-SC Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) emergency phone tower provide simple network connection without the need for telephone adaptors, extending VoIP access into the most arduous of environments.
The phone tower is an ideal security solution for remote and high-risk areas. Standing over nine feet tall, this vandal-resistant tower serves as a great deterrent to crime.
An always-lit LED Blue Light mounted atop the tower provides high visibility and gives passers-by a sense of security. Patrons can call emergency personnel with a simple push of a button. At the same time, the LED Blue Light begins to flash, attracting attention to the location. The Emergency Phone faceplate is illuminated at all times for clear visibility during the night.
- Attention-getting LED Blue Light is included and mounted atop the unit. The LED Blue Light is continuously lit and flashes for duration of a call when “EMERGENCY” button is pressed to draw attention to the unit.
- LED Blue Light is housed in a protective polycarbonate housing
- Emergency Phone faceplate is made of brushed stainless steel with security screw.
- Vandal-resistant structure and coating designed to resist extreme weather conditions
- A variety of signage, graphics and color choices are available
- Protection up to IP67
- Automatic call divert (memory list)
- Range of weather and vandal resistant enclosures, keypad and handset options
- SIP protocol SIP 2.0 (RFC 3261)
- Codec:G.711A/u,G.7231 high/low,G.729, G.722,G.726
- CE, FCC, RoHS, ISO9001 compliant
This emergency telephone pillar is very popular for university and college campuses, roadsides, streets, public square, car-parks, police stations, outside buildings, shopping malls, medical centers, industrial campuses, transit facilities and remote locations where local power is not available.
|Power Supply||PoE or 12V DC|
|Power Consumption|| -Idle:1.5W
|SIP Protocol||SIP 2.0 (RFC3261)|
|Support Codec||G.711 A/U, G.722 8000/16000, G.723, G.729|
|Communication Type||Full duplex|
|Ringer volume|| - 90~95dB(A) at a distance of 1 m
- 110dB(A) at a distance of 1 m (for external horn speaker)
|Protection type||IP 66 as per EN60529|
|Operating temperature||-40°C to +70°C|
|Storage temperature||-45°C to +85°C|
Unit size: 2703 *340 *300 (mm)
Packaging materials: Pearl cotton, Wooden Box
Weight: 130 KG