J&R is very delight to share with you that our 3G Remote Programming Emergency Telephone Pillars has been installed against the roadside near a bridge in UK.
Our client told us that there are many people go to that bridge to suicide each year, in order to save some life, they were plan to install emergency telephone at there.
Knowing that every client has different needs is one of the reasons that J&R offers you more choices. We want to make sure that we do our part in making your communication infrastructure safe, functional and reliable.
Highlights for this Emergency Telephone Pillars:
- 3G version, support remotely programmable, health-check and fault reporting via SMS, and remote monitoring.
- With weatherproof beacon & horn. The beacon will flashing during the night.
- Programmable for speed-dial, one for 999, another for Samaritans.
- Corrosion and vandal resistant cast aluminium weatherproof case with a pivoted door providing complete protection against dust and moisture ingress, resulting in a highly reliable product with a long MTBF.
- Corrosion and vandal resistant Cold rolled steel pillar in Orange color, make it easy to see the locations of the emergency call phones.
Maintaining safe, functional and reliable communications at industrial sites has always been a challenge. Everyday factors such as weather, water and dust create problems in their own right. These problems increase significantly in the presence of corrosive products and humid atmospheres.
The J&R teams is pleased that our 3G Remote Programming SOS Telephone Pillars help to keep a safer and cost-saving operation for the people, and we hope that this installation will be a good example for other roadside SOS Call box project around the world.