March 14, 2019
J&R is delight to share with you that our ATEX Certified intrinsically safe Explosion Proof telephone has been installed in underground gas pipelines to improve the communication systems in underground.
As we all know, pipelines conveying flammable or explosive material, such as natural gas or oil, pose special safety concerns and there have been various accidents. To improve the effective communication and safety in underground pipe gallery areas, it is very necessary to install some emergency telephones, especially some intrinsically safe explosion proof telephones.
J&R’s ATEX Certified intrinsically safe Explosion Proof telephone is specially designed for voice communication in the hostile environment where reliability, efficiency and safety are of prime importance. The telephone can handle the large temperature differences found outdoors, high humidity, exposure to sea water and dust, Corrosive atmosphere, Explosive gases & particles, as well as mechanical wear and tear, making it perfect for use as an emergency telephone. Below are some main features:
- Standard Analogue or VoIP/SIP Telephone
- Corrosion resistant aluminum alloy die casting housing
- Power supply: Phone line powered (Analogue)
l Power-Over-Ethernet/PoE (SIP-VoIP)
- With NPT conduit entries and Type 3 / IP67 environmental ratings
- Certificated for Dust & Gas
- Zone classification: (For explosive gas atmospheres Zone 1 and Zone 2. For IIA, IIB explosive atmosphere. For dust Zone 20, Zone 21 and Zone 22.)
- Suitable for temperature class: T1 ~ T6.
- Impact of protection: IK10 according to EN50102
- The main keypad features 15 buttons (0-9, *, #, Redial, Mute, Last Number Redial) (Completely programmable weatherproof keypad designed to be used with gloves)
- Handset with Noise canceling microphone, for effective communication from noisy areas (Armored SS cord stands up to rough treatment, optional for black curly cord )
- Hermetically sealed non-contact hook sensing switch improves system reliability
- Ringing sound pressure level Approx. 90 dB(A) at 1m distance
- Mounting: Wall/column/structural
- ATEX, CE, FCC, RoHS, ISO9001 compliant
If you are also looking for some explosion proof telephones or industrial emergency telephones for any of your project, J&R always welcome your inquiry and will tailor our solution to meet your specific needs.